Many thanks to everyone for attending the AGM last Thursday. For those that were not present, there are some changes to the committee. So the new committee is:
- Paul Norris – EI3ENB, Chairperson
- Eamonn Kavanagh – EI3ENB, Vice Chairperson
- John Burke – EI2JB, Secretary
- Tommy Hallinan – EI2IT, Treasurer
- John Ronan – EI7IG, P.R.O.
Plans are being made for a Christmas dinner, please contact John, EI7IG for details. As we are planning to have a Christmas dinner, the members present deemed it un-necessary to have a meeting in December, with the next meeting being scheduled for the 3rd of January. As the evenings are getting longer, the committee would like to encourage all members to come up on S18 to discuss any experiments they are conducting.